Increase your business’s efficiency with Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 from Edit Solutions. Exchange 2010 includes many new features to help your employees boost their productivity by offering a consistent inbox, calendaring and contacts experience across the PC, browser and mobile phone.
Outlook/Outlook Web App 2010 enhancements include:
- Conversation View: Groups messages from a single conversation together which can then be managed, moved and deleted.
- Single Page of Messages: All messages are displayed on one page regardless of the size of the folder.
- Nickname Cache: Helps users address email more quickly by providing a suggested name list as a new address is typed.
- Filters: Now easier to apply from a convenient dropdown menu with common options.
- Search: More powerful with advanced queries.
- View Shared Calendar and Contacts: Providing the ability to check schedules and availability of users.
- Presence: Colorful indicators to let the user know if their contact is available to chat.
- Instant Messaging (IM): Contains OCS instant messaging functionality within the client.
- SMS Sync: Exchange ActiveSync® now provides the ability to send and receive SMS text messages from OWA on devices with Windows 6.1 or later.
OWA 2010 is now available through multiple browsers, allowing you to easily deploy a feature-rich Outlook experience in Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+ and Safari 3+ browsers.